Winning non-blackjack bets are paid 1 to 1. This means that if the player has wagered $ 10, they will receive another $ 10, totaling $ 20.
The winning bets with trusted online casino Malaysia game called blackjack are paid at 1.5 x 1. Therefore if the player has bet $ 10 he will receive $ 15 more, in total it will be $ 25.
On the other hand, if a player scores the same as the dealer, they will get the bet back.
This option is given when the dealer’s first card is an Ace. In this case, the dealer offers players the ability to bet on insurance, that is, to bet that the dealer has blackjack . For this, you will have to bet a maximum of half the value initially bet.
If the dealer finally gets blackjack, the players who have bet on insurance will receive double the amount on insurance. In other words, if a player has put $ 5 on the safe bet line, they will receive $ 10 more, that is, in total they will collect $ 15.
If, on the other hand, the dealer does not get a blackjack, all the players who have placed a bet on insurance will lose them.
Origins Of Blackjack
It is not known exactly when blackjack (also known as 21 or 21 blackjack) began to be played, however, its origins seem to go back to the 17th century.
Proof of this is that in the story Rinconete y Cortadillo written by Cervantes in 1602, two characters already appeared playing blackjack, the precursor game of blackjack.
Today this game is still very popular and thanks to online casinos it is becoming easier to enjoy it. However, you should keep in mind that the blackjack tables and their rules may be slightly different depending on the gaming portal you are on and the provider that developed the product.
For this reason, it is very important that you carefully read the rules of each specific table to check if there are any small changes.
Below we will provide four basic guidelines on how to play European blackjack.
- At the beginning of the game all players will make their initial bet.
- When all of them have decided the amount they want to bet the dealer will say “No more” and the betting round will be closed.
- At this time the cards will be dealt. The dealer will deal 2 cards to each player (which will be laid out face up on the table) and one to himself.
- Once the cards have been dealt, the player to the left of the dealer will start playing. He will be able to make different types of play:
- Ask for a letter : the player can ask for all the cards he wants as long as the sum of all these does not exceed 21 points. If you go over 21 you will lose your bet and the dealer will withdraw your cards.
- Stand : that is, keep the cards you have. This play can be made at any time.
- Double : the player can double the value of his bet if it suits him. However, some of the casinos only allow doubling the bet if the player’s cards total between 9 and 11. This can only be done at the beginning of the turn, that is, after having received the initial 2 cards. When a player doubles her bet, she will receive one more card.
- Split : if the two initial cards have the same value, a player can split their hand into two different hands. To do this you will have to bet the same amount on the two separate hands. Blackjack can never be obtained on separate hands. If the two cards that are separated are 2 Aces, the player will only receive one more card for each hand.